Why study at the Vancouver School of Economics?
- Develop research, analytical, and creative thinking skills
- Communicate complex economic issues both orally and in writing
- Learn about and how to answer complex local, national and international economic problems
- Know how to choose and apply appropriate quantitative methods to a range of economic issues
- Develop leadership skills and work collaboratively
- Develop a deep understanding of the economy
- Appreciate the social, cross-cultural and ethical dimensions of economic decision-making